University of Batna 2 – Mostefa Ben Boulaid
THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL PLURIDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE ON
DIGITAL SHIFT FOR AN IMPACTFUL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
TESTIMONIES, SUGGESTED MODELS AND BEST PRACTICES.
One of the major advances in this millennium is the digital shift. Adaptation and behavioral changes in education and research, are sine qua non conditions that help the academia achieve better. Indeed, the Algerian University is undergoing this unconditional advance, and the dynamic is noticeably evolving and already taking place. But the main questioning remains: How could the Algerian University successfully opt for a nationwide model that can restructure and redefine education and research for a better outcome?
- Innovative Teaching Through Online Platforms;
- Research, Methodology and E-Solutions;
- Adaptive Curriculum Design;
- Interactive Higher Education on Cloud Systems;
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Collaboration.
- Design a nationwide educational framework;
- Build a unified online structure for an impactful education and research;
- Train the trainers for an effective digital shift through behavioral transition.